Tuesday, January 24, 2012

EPR Cards - Bonus Post!

Special bonus post! The hubby is saying it's time to stop working on school work and close up shop for the night, but I thought I'd quickly post this last thing for the day. Earlier in the summer I posted about active EPR (every pupil response) that I use in my classroom. I made some EPR cards to go along with some of the actions I use. These cards can be printed, laminated, cut, put on a ring, and hung on a hook for easy classroom reference. I use EPR to have students either show me they're done with something or to show me their choice or response when asking a question. This is a great way to get every student involved, and it is a small activity they can do to keep moving! Let me know if you have any questions. Here is the link to download (or you can click the pictures below): http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EPR-every-pupil-response-Cards

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips