Monday, July 18, 2011

It's That Time Again...

You know what I'm talking about - the end of summer days and the start of a new school year... I always know summer is almost over when I start seeing the back to school ads and specials in the Sunday newspaper. Staples right now has some 1 cent specials going on, but truthfully, other than a few brief glances, I haven't fully gotten myself into school mode anticipation yet. This was my first summer to not work full time, and I have to say, it's been refreshing. Now I know why all my fellow teachers take the summers off - what a perk!!! In a few weeks it will be full blast, non-stop, craziness. This is the calm before the storm. If you are in education, I sure hope you are enjoying it! While I always feel a little bit torn at this time of year (half of me is dreading August, and half of me is excited), I know that when the tornado of crazy hits in 3 weeks, I will be ready for it! Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips